20110314

What can I do?

What can I do?
Think. Think quickly. as quick as possible.
Think about people in Japan.
How are they feeling now?
What do they need?
I can not feel exactly same as people in Japan,
but
Imagine.

It's just so painful to sit in front of computer and just watching news.
Talking with someone I like and the one living in Tohoku area.
If I was beside her, I could hug her. but I'm now far from Japan.
I can not call all of the friends, because I know that everyone now try to save power in Japan.
I don't want to let friends' phone waste ther power.
I'm in Tasmania, so I can not give her big hug. What can I do?
If I was very rich, I could send a lot of money. but I'm not rich.
The money I get from my casual work is just enough to support my living cost.
well.... I might be able to donate a little.
When I get tips from the customer at restaurant, I will use the tips for donation.
Does it help?
I might be able to set donation box at the restaurant or/and uni.
Yes, it's not impossible.
What else?
What else I can do?
Think about it.
I have a assignment which due is just 3days later, so I don't have time.
Am I sure? Why I don't have time? I may be able to make time.

Face the situation Mako!
Japan and my friends and my situation.
I'm in Tasmania, far from Japan,
but I believe there are something I can do.
I'm student, don't have money but have assignment.
However, there must be something I can do.

Think a lot!
Think quickly!
Think .
and
Do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment