20110316

Donation and message to the earthquake and tsunami victims in Japan



Dear all of my friends and neighbours who live in Launceston, Tasmania


Could you contribute to cheer people who have to evacuate or feel fear?


Donation and Message box
Place The STAND (Coffee stand in front of architecture building and the Aurora stadium.)
Time 9:00am - 3:00pm. (from today)
Donation will be sent to Japan red cross immediately.


Japan is suffering by the biggest earth quake ever. My friends are now living in hard situation. Some of them have not been sure whether their loved one are safe. A lot of small earth quake have been occurred.  It must be so scary and painful.
I would like to send your message and/or some money to Japan.


I've prepared donation box, blank white cards and pens.
If you don't mind, could you contribute money and/or message card?
Please fill the cards by warm message, image, illustration or whatever you believe it could cheer people up.
I would appreciate your warm heart.


If you have any question, please ask me.
If you have any good idea to collect more donation and/or messages, please tell me and/or help me.
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment