20120405

Our house got new friend, lovely little one!

Our house got new friend. Look at this lovely little yellow one!



I made budgerigar by nanoblock that my sister brought from Japan.
Isn't she so pretty? I decided to call this baby bird 'little princess'.
She has just been born today. 
Every world around her was fresh, new and interesting. 
Flapping and flying in our house. 
"Where are you baby?"



There she is!
She is in our sharing book shelf in library.


"What did you find my little princess?"
She is on the book "Speak, memory" written by Nobokov.
 "Would you like to read this book?"



Chapter one
"The cradle rocks above an abyss, and common sense tells us that 
our existence is but a brief crack of light between two eternities of darkness."


"Hey hey, you don't need to run away from me. I understand your feeling, little princess. 
Nobokov's writing is little bit too difficult to enjoy, isn't it?
I also tried to read this book but I stopped to read it on P14.
My house mate who love Nobokov so much had  recommended me to read it for learning beautiful English, 
but I couldn't continue reading at the moment.
Too much difficult new words in one sentence.
He does love Nobokov so much."
I tried to talk to the yellow baby girl, but she seems not interested to listen. 


Our terrace attached to library has fascinating view.
We can look down city between trees, and mountain lays down far away.


"Would you like to fly around our garden?
If it is too scary for you, I would like to take you to down stairs and show our garden.
It's ok. No worry."


Good girl.
I would like to introduce little princess to George who is sitting on a blanco. 


I have been friend with him science March in 2009 .
3 years has already passed. Time fly.
George is Tasmanian wombat.
He was born in Tasmania, grown up in Tasmania 
and has never been out side of Tasmania.
He is innocent and honest good boy, so we can be friend 3 years.


Little princess seems so happy all the time.
Hopping from leaf to flower, flower to leaf.


"smell yummy!!"


Oops! Careful!
Don't fell off.
I'm making vegetable soup, but
I don't want to see chicken soup on dinner table tonight!



No comments:

Post a Comment